Come and live this unique brunch experience every Sunday in June, July & August 1st.
Gastronomy, Estate wines, music, beautiful surroundings and direct access to the most spectacular garden in Switzerland await you.
Portes des Iris welcomes you on its Iris Terrace or in one of its Reception Rooms for a delicious hot and cold buffet rich in flavors accompanied by our Estate wines.
A complete formula including :
- A summer brunch, in the form of a buffet, under the parasols and the breeze of the terrace overlooking the famous iris gardens or in one of our reception rooms.
- Admission to the Gardens of the Château de Vullierens, worth CHF 1.-5, to enjoy the 9 themed gardens.
- Tasting of the Château’s wines in our Wine Shop.
- Access to the children’s area “Le Royaume du Roi Lézard”.
- A 10% discount on your wine purchases in our store (upon presentation of your brunch reservation ticket).
- Animations & cultural program of the day.
- Photo booth in the Gardens for mini photo sessions.
- Music during the brunch.
The little extras
- A homemade ice cream stand for the little ones.
- A different culinary animation each day of brunch.
- Free parking and Wifi.
- Playroom for children (free animation).
- Accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- Local and homemade dishes are concocted by the MEP caterer and vary according to the season.
2 schedules to choose from: 10:30-12:30 and 13:00-15:00
Adult : CHF 95.00
Children 6-12 years old : CHF 45.00
Mini 4-5 years old : CHF 25.00
Tables can accommodate a maximum of 8 people (including babies).