Café in the castle courtyard
Local delicacies, estate wines and sweets for your taste buds
In the courtyard of the Château, under the parasols, a dreamy place lulled by the sound of water from the century-old fountain. The perfect place to refresh yourself after exploring our gardens.
Our local products, available in the shop, can also be eaten on the spot in self-service in the form of a board, vegetarian option also available. The wines of the Domaine are also available by the glass or by the bottle, but before tasting!
A 100% local offer
- Ice cream from OhGelato de Tolochenaz
- Cakes and other sweets from Barbara Demont, Vullierens
- Cheese from the Fromagerie de Cottens
- Sausages from Ferme en Croix, Vullierens
- Bread from Barbara Demont, Vullierens
- Vegetable spread : split peas and eggplant from Fuchs, Denens
Olives spread from Moutardier de Cottens
- Coffee, Tea, Water, Juice