Enjoy the Indian summer in the Gardens open every weekend from August 29th to October 25th from 1pm to 6pm.
Stroll among our most beautiful seasonal flowers (roses, nepeta, grasses, dahlias, lilacs, anemone, aster, fuchsia, rudbeckia, hosta, hydrangea, perovskia, honeysuckle, clematis, etc.), about 50 irises, and our century-old trees in autumn colors. Full bloom here.
Our shop is open and wine tastings are offered free of charge as well as the sale of our 5 wines.
Ice creams, fruit juices, cakes and a local board are offered in the courtyard of the Château.
Also come and order your rhizomes on the spot, our gardeners will be there to advise you.
On the Program from August 29 to October 25, 2020
Alice au Jardin des Merveilles
- Alice au Jardin des Merveilles show. A unique multi-sensory theatre experience for all ages not to be missed! Alice swaps her “wonderland” for the lord’s “gardens” for 32 performances – 5 of which are exclusive by night with new, tailor-made lighting. Information and ticketing here.
Wednesday, October 14th
Afternoon for children
- Workshop My Magic Moment* by Sandrine Fluckiger at 2:30 pm, duration 1h30. Price per child : CHF 20.00 PER CHILD Age: 6-12 years old. Mandatory registration: email@example.com
- Pony ride with Loranne from 3:30pm to 5:30pm. CHF 5.00 per tour
* The Junior 6/12 years old workshops “Mon Moment Magique” have the ambition to take the children on the path to their happiness to make them feel good in their head, body and heart.
A workshop is composed of 9 well-being rituals (centering, reading, talking circle, breathing, body movement, relaxation, creative expression, cooperative games).
Your children will learn how to take care of themselves in a playful way. It is a precious moment in their daily life. The theme remains secret to keep the magic alive until the end. 8 to 10 participants.
Saturday, October 17th
- Come and discover our wines with our producer Hammel! Stroll through our vineyards, explanations on the different grape varieties and tasting of our 5 wines in the historical cellar of the Château accompanied by local products. Schedule: 2pm (duration 2 hours). Price: CHF 45.
Sunday, October 25th
Guided tour on the Bell Tower Fright
- Thematic tour on the Bell Tower Fright in the gardens led by the biologists of the Unil. Schedule: from 2pm. Free of charge.