From September 9th to 19th 7.30 pm to 10.30 pm.
Enjoy the magical and mysterious beauty of our gardens by night, an unusual and poetic experience that will reveal some of its best kept secrets in the moonlight. The internationally renowned Swiss visual artist, Cedric Cassimo, will make a stop in our beautiful gardens to present his sand animation show “Tales of the Night”.
A magical light trail imagined and created by the artistic company Lunidea, inspired by the world of Alice in the Gardens of Wonders, which will highlight the splendid gardens of Vullierens at nightfall this fall. An exclusive partnership with Romande Energie and the Château de Vullierens.
Practical information for the light show
- CHF 22.00 for adults and CHF 12.00 for children from 5 to 16 years old.
- All audiences without age restrictions.
- Garden by night will take place whatever the weather. Social distances can easily be respected.
- Light show: visit on your own between 7.30 p.m. and 10.30 p.m., no limit on the number of people
- No covid certificate necessary (vaccine or test) because outdoors.
Social distances can easily be respected.
Wine bar and local products are available.
Sand animation show “Tales of the Night” by Cédric Cassimo
The highlight of your evening will be the internationally renowned Swiss visual artist Cedric Cassimo presenting his sand animation show “Tales of the Night”. After having performed in the most prestigious venues in Europe, this magical fingers poet will amaze you with limited exclusive performances in the courtyard. “Tales of Night” was created for the Philharmonie de Paris and the show toured throughout France in 2019 as well as at the Victoria Hall in Geneva. We are delighted to be able to programme this unique performance during the 2021 light show ! Overview of Cedric Cassimo’s sand show:
Practical information for the Sand animation show
- CHF 39.00 adult and CHF 26.00 child from 3 to 16 years old. All children present must have a ticket.
- Sand show: 20h & 21h. Limited number of places, it is imperative to take the combined ticket Féerie + show. The show takes place indoors.
- Mask mandatory inside during the show
- No covid certificate required (vaccine or test) until Sunday September 12th included. Covid pass required on Monday September 13th.
Wine bar and local delicacies are available.
Sand artist : Cédric Cassimo
Narrator/Chapelier Fou : Fabrice Bessire
Light creation and technical manager Lunidea : Vincent Doin
Technical manager Romande Energie : Fabrice Diennet