The Swiss Photo Club and the Château de Vullierens are organising 2 days of photo workshops in spring 2020. Photography will no longer have any secrets for you! Join us in our workshops with expert instructors to learn the best way to capture the beauty of a place!
Friday, 22 May – Saturday, 23 May, 2020 * (Time schedule to be checked below)
*Wet weather contingency date 30 May 2020
The program at a glance:
- All day access to the gardens when you sign up for a workshop (admission included)
- Tailor your own weekend – choose which photography workshop(s) you would like to join
- The gardens will stay open late on Friday for sunset and open early on Saturday for sunrise. Entrance to the gardens during these times for self-guided shooting is free to All-Access Pass holders or people attending workshops on that day. (Access to the sunrise and sunset workshops is limited to All-Access Pass holders or those who purchase those workshops).
- All-Access Pass holders may also join a free guided tour on either Saturday morning to learn about the history of the chateau and the gardens.
- The château produces its own wine from the vineyards in the surrounding grounds. This is available for tasting throughout the day in the boutique.
WORKSHOPS AND SCHEDULE
|Session||Friday, 22 May||Saturday, 23 May|
|Sunrise Session (5:30-7:00)||Choose From:
|Morning Session (10:00-13:30)||Choose From:
|Afternoon Session (14:30-18:00)||Choose From:
|Sunset Session (20:45-22:15)||Choose From:
1 workshop – CHF 90.-
2 workshop (the same day) – CHF 160.-
Full week-end – CHF 250.-
Directly on the Swiss Photo Club website.