Château de Vullierens Wine Club
The Domaine du Château de Vullierens, owned by the Bovet de Mestral family for 700 years, is famous for its vineyards, the architecture of its castle and its magnificent gardens.
The historic vineyards extend to the south of the Château over more than 6 hectares. For many years now, environmentally friendly viticulture has been practised throughout the estate.
The vines are planted with 6 grape varieties, Chasselas, Pinot Noir, Gamay, Gamaret, Garanoir and Galotta which produce 5 wines, some of which have won awards (Chasselas and Rosé in 2017 & 2018). Novelty 2020 – Galotta vintage 2018.
Become a member and enjoy many exclusive advantages:
– 15% discount on our wines (online and on site)
– A discovery set of 4 bottles : Chasselas, Rosé de Gamaret-Garanoir, Pinot Noir, Gamaret-Garanoir
– A tasting of the new vintages and regional products in one of the private cellars of the Château (valid for 2 people)
– Oenological tour and tasting for the price of Frs 25.- instead of Frs 45. – (in autumn)
– 2 free entrances to visit the Estate
Buy your card today at the shop!
Price : CHF 100.-
Card validity – current year
Infos : firstname.lastname@example.org