June 25, July 23 and August 13
On the program
- From 6:00 pm: welcome
- 6:45 pm – 7:30 pm: tasting and explanations
- 7:45 pm – 8:30 pm: comedy show
- 8:30 pm – 10:00 pm: free time to continue enjoying our Wine Bar or a free walk in the gardens
The pre-paid package is CHF 69.- and includes :
- a one Man/Woman show
- a tasting of our 7 wines
- a local platter for two including a sausage from the Ferme en Croix in Vullierens, cheese from Cottens, a roasted vegetable purée by Yann Fuchs from Denens and Barbara Demont’s village salty pastries. On the side: walnuts from the domain and spicy crackers from GranOcroc in Colombier.
- explanations from our winemaker
- entrance to the gardens and their access until 10:00 pm
Drinking after the tasting will be charged. A minimum of 30 people must be insured, otherwise the ticket will be refunded.
Dates: Friday June 25 (Carlos Henriquez), Friday July 23 (Blake Eduardo) and Friday August 13 (Sandrine Viglino)